Rules and Regulations
1. Irregular attendance, unjustified or unexplained absence for more than 10 days shall lead to automatic striking the name off the school rolls. Habitual idleness, willful disobedience or objectionable moral influences justify dismissal.
2. Any kind of damage done by the students to school equipment, furniture, building etc. will have to be made good. The decision of the Principal regarding the amount is to be final.
3. The student must reach the school before the bell Morning Assembly. Those arriving during and after the assembly shall be considered late and dealt with accordingly.
4. All the students must come to school in proper uniform. In order to ensure personal cleanliness and hygiene, the students should possess more than one uniform.
5. No meeting, party, demonstration or excursion may be held in the school without the prior permission of the Principal.
6. Other than textbooks or library books, no books, magazines, comics, newspapers, periodicals, video cassettes etc. may be brought to the school without the Principal’s permission.
7. Students must look after their own things. The school shall not be responsible for books, money, clothes and other articles that are lost. It is not advisable for kids to have money or valuable articles with them in the school.
8. All are expected to speak Urdu/English in the school. Regional languages should not be used in conversation with each other inside as well as outside the classrooms.
9. Fines will be imposed with the Principal’s approval.
10. Every student should endeavour to keep up the high tone of school, by excelling in good manners and behaviour. Hence, for smooth running of school, no student should bring to the school an object liable to prove a source of disturbance or injury e.g. cracker, water pistols, pocket transistors, knives, blades etc.
11. Students are forbidden to take part in any political activity or in other organizations that are likely to disturb the school or result in violence or communal disturbances and no student of our school is allowed to join or play for any outside club and outside tournament or competitions, without the prior permission of the Principal.
12. No student can leave the school premises during the school hours, including recess or prayer break without Principal’s permission which can be granted on the parent’s personal or written request or any convincing reason. Slipping away from school without permission may lead to dismissal of the pupil from the school.
13. The students are not allowed to correspond with anybody through the school. Letters addressed to the students may be censored or withheld.
14. In case of misbehavior, disrespect for authority, habitual neglect of studies, the student is suspended for a specified period decided by the authorities and parents are properly informed But if the violation is of a grave nature, the student can be rusticated or expelled from school.
15. Principal has the right to see that the principles of discipline are properly observed. Regularity and implicit obedience shall be insisted upon. Politeness and courtesy of speech and conduct as well as cleanliness of dress and person are to be inculcated.
16. Students should realize that they are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct not only in the school but also for their general behavior outside. Any reported or observed objectionable conduct out of the school on the part of students shall make them liable for disciplinary action.
17. Any student who is persistently insubordinate or is repeatedly or willfully mischievous or guilty of malpractice in exams or has committed an act of serious indiscipline or misbehavior, or who, in the opinion of the Head of the school, has an unwholesome influence on his/her fellow students, may be expelled permanently or suspended from the school for specified period.
18. Students suffering from contagious or infectious disease will not be permitted to attend the school until a fitness medical certificate is produced from the competent medical authority.
19. Parents are expected to cooperate with the school authorities for enforcing regularity and discipline by seeing that their children prepare their lessons daily, and take an active and helpful interest in the activities of the school.
20. Parents, Guardians or other persons are not allowed to see the students or contact their teachers during school hours without the permission of the Principal. The staff should be seen only during their free or recess periods. An appointment with the member of the staff concerned should be arranged beforehand through the Principal.
21. In case of any accident or any physical mishap during school hours, all efforts will be made to contact the parents and the school. Doctor will administer the best available First Aid. However, the school shall not entertain any claim whatsoever compensation or legal proceedings.
22. Applications for admission should be submitted on prescribed form obtainable from the school office and must be supported by the necessary documents mentioned therein. The management has the right to decide on all admissions to the school.
23. No leaving certificate will be issued unless all school dues are paid. Notice of withdrawal should be given in writing by the parents and not by the student. The form of application for Leaving Certificate is available in the school office.
24. There is a Mid-term and Annual Examination along with one monthly test in an academic year. The Mid-term exams/Monthly tests are based on the courses covered in the respective terms and the Annual Examination is based on the courses covered in an academic year.
25. Absence from a subject during examination excludes a student from being ranked in the order of merit and determination of grade in the examination. Students absent from an exam/test are not given another exam/test. However, a special exam is conducted for Medical Cases after Annual Exam.